Rockville Centre Coalition member Steven Dodge was featured at the at the Nassau County Heroin Summit. Steven tells of his battle against addiction, and how he now works to keep our youth free from drugs of abuse. Click here to see Rockville Centre Coalition member Steven Dodge speak about addiction and recovery at the Heroin Summit sponsored by 1010WINS and Nassau County Executive Ed Mangano, and hosted by Mrs. Linda Mangano. Also featured at the Summit was Steven’s mother, Lori Dodge, who discussed the burdens of living with addiction, and the joy of recovery for her son Steven, and his brother. Click here to read the article in the Rockville Centre Herald.
Recent News & Articles
- There Is Help for Those Struggling with Substance Use and Mental Illness
- Take A Look At Our New Billboard
- Rockville Centre Coalition for Youth tackles the Continued Sale of Flavored JUUL Pods
- Stephen Hill – A Journey To Recovery – Parent/Student Presentation – November 27th 7:00-8:30 pm at South Side High School
- 7th Annual Rockville Centre Schools Family Fun Fitness Fair Promotes Living a Healthy Substance Free Lifestyle