National Prescription Drug Take Back Day is Saturday, October 28, 2017 from 10AM to 2PM. In Rockville Centre, everyday is Drug Take Back Day! The Rockville Centre Police Department, located at 34 Maple Ave. has a permanent drop box. Make a difference in the fight against prescription drug abuse and help saves lives!
Recent News & Articles
- There Is Help for Those Struggling with Substance Use and Mental Illness
- Take A Look At Our New Billboard
- Rockville Centre Coalition for Youth tackles the Continued Sale of Flavored JUUL Pods
- Stephen Hill – A Journey To Recovery – Parent/Student Presentation – November 27th 7:00-8:30 pm at South Side High School
- 7th Annual Rockville Centre Schools Family Fun Fitness Fair Promotes Living a Healthy Substance Free Lifestyle