With Youth Vaping an epidemic and retail stores still selling the JUUL flavored pods, Coalition Project Coordinator, Ruthanne McCormack, visited retail establishments and presented information to store owners regarding JULL Lab’s policy of stopping retail sales of the flavored pods since November 2018.
Recent News & Articles
- There Is Help for Those Struggling with Substance Use and Mental Illness
- Take A Look At Our New Billboard
- Rockville Centre Coalition for Youth tackles the Continued Sale of Flavored JUUL Pods
- Stephen Hill – A Journey To Recovery – Parent/Student Presentation – November 27th 7:00-8:30 pm at South Side High School
- 7th Annual Rockville Centre Schools Family Fun Fitness Fair Promotes Living a Healthy Substance Free Lifestyle