On March 31, 2017 a permanent medication disposal container was installed at The Rockville Centre Police Department located at 34 Maple Avenue in Rockville Centre. Medications can be dropped off at any time.
Recent News & Articles
- There Is Help for Those Struggling with Substance Use and Mental Illness
- Take A Look At Our New Billboard
- Rockville Centre Coalition for Youth tackles the Continued Sale of Flavored JUUL Pods
- Stephen Hill – A Journey To Recovery – Parent/Student Presentation – November 27th 7:00-8:30 pm at South Side High School
- 7th Annual Rockville Centre Schools Family Fun Fitness Fair Promotes Living a Healthy Substance Free Lifestyle